Saturday, November 12, 2016

Fondly Remembering Summer

Wiese Acres -  Summer 2016

Crocuses in Spring

Bleeding Heart - Dicentra

Bleeding Heart

Helleborus

Heuchera, Hosta, and coleus in shade planter

A comfortable seating area just off the pond

What you do with a leaky bird bath

Hostas, Heuchera, and ferns

All my favorite books from my childhood, specially made by my
sister-in-law to place in the Nostalgia Garden

Garden books

Clematis

The water lilies are beautiful this year

Love the soft pink and yellow of this one

The Sun, Moon and Stars Garden

The Morning Garden

Mom's boat

The English Tea Garden

Rather than throwing my Easter lily bulbs a couple years ago,
I stuck them in the dirt. Look what they have done for me!

The Memorial Garden

Yes, Lady really does stay on the path in the gardens

Fall planters

The begonias love the shade of the box elder maple trees

The Welcome Garden

The Children and Butterflies garden in fall

The entrance to the Woodland Fairy Garden

Painted Lady enjoying the sedum

The Woodland Fairy garden

No comments:

Post a Comment